Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What is life in the slow lane ?
well imagine that life is a highway some people will definitely be in the fast lane, I however choose to be in the slow lane .I make a conscious effort not to rush and "live life to the fullest" I am enjoying every moment of my life savoring it rather than gulping it. one of my favorite poems is by Robert Frost  " two roads diverged in the woods an I took the one less traveled and that has made all the difference" . I like to think I am traveling on the road less traveled . I have been lots of places and done and seen lots of things, but there are still a lot that I want to do ,it is just that it doesn't have to be done today.  I am not going to put things off so they never get done I just want to do them slowly so I can enjoy the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment