Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday a long weekend ahead

Another busy day not exactly as I had planned but that seems to be the way of my life.
I had sort of semi planned to prepare the tiles to be replaced on the stairs but before I could start I got a phone call that a tire was going flat on the school bus .I have started a new fitness program "I walk to work " so off I went to check the bus tires sure enough it was going down so off to the tire shop the short version is we got 4 new tires on the back ,I tried to go through the car wash but they have closed all their credit accounts and want cash. that will have to wait till tuesday.by the time I got the bus back to the school it was too late to go home and come back so I just poked around the bus till it was time to do the afternoon run .
Fortunatly it is not too bad weather but I didn't accomplish anything at home other than picking up a pail of wallnuts that the wind had blown down I have to get them picked up right away or the squirle gets them.
remember it 's the slow lane so not too much happens in a hurry

No comments:

Post a Comment