Sunday, October 25, 2009

the last 2 weeks

We have really had a busy time for someone in the slow lane . we have had a weekend motor home trip done work on the house had lots of field trips with the school celebrated a Birthday at a Mexican restaurant . I have been writing all of this in my other blog at
http://bobslifeintheslowlane.wordpress.com/

I am going to up date this site every other day and the same with the other site then I will be able to see which one I like the most
Today is Sunday the 25 of October
the girls are away at a church gathering this weekend and we planned to go on a weekend motor home trip but decided to stay home and work all weekend. I got the paneling replaced on the wall that was water damaged and got most of the window sill installed I will finish the rest of that  today. Deb was busy painting the big walk in closet  I will be putting up the closet organizer we got for it last weekend .
It was pretty cool last night and the trees in front of the house are continuing to change colour

No comments:

Post a Comment